- We believe the King James Version of the Bible is the inspired, preserved, eternal Word of God. That it is without contradiction either in history or science, and is the only authority in matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in the Genesis account of creation, literally.
- We believe that man is a fallen creature, is conceived in iniquity, and is a sinner from the womb.
- We believe in the Deity, the Virgin-birth, and the sinless life of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the atonement and the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
- We believe that all men must be saved by grace through faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary.
- We believe in the Personality and Deity of the Holy Spirit, and that He dwells within every born-again believer.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ will return in the air for His church before the tribulation, and that He will return to the earth before the millennium to establish His earthly kingdom.
- We believe in the eternal conscious punishment in hell for all who reject Jesus Christ as Savior, and in the eternal blessedness of the saved in heaven.
- We believe the church’s mission is the proclamation of the gospel to every creature, obedience in the ordinance of baptism, and faithfulness in the teaching of His Word to the saints.
- We believe that marital and premarital relationships are strictly between one natural born man and one natural born woman. Furthermore, we believe that our Pastor has the biblical authority through Spiritual discernment to choose whether to unite or not to unite a couple in marriage.
“Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.” (1 Timothy 4:16 KJV)